Our Core Values
Aesthetic Dental’s core values define how we treat our patients, their family, and each other. We believe that our core values are a key part of our success – not just in the community of experienced Detroit and Southfield dentists, but in terms of the impact our work has on our patients.
- Motivation– We are passionate about our work, elevating the drive for unparalleled quality and uniqueness. We strive to be inspiring, exuding happiness and hope.
- Responsibility – We take pride in our work and act with professionalism. We are held accountable for our actions be it individual or as a team and take ownership of our decisions. As a result, you can depend on us to use good judgment.
- Ethical – We do what is right, not what is easiest. We are true to others and ourselves. We are transparent, honest, and consistent. We keep our word and remain rule abiding. Most of all, our integrity is a personal choice, a commitment to honor moral, ethical, spiritual and artistic values and principles.
- Teamwork/Team Player – We listen and communicate directly and openly with consideration and respect. Without a doubt, we value diversity among people, ideas and points of view. We are tolerant and accepting of differences. As a result, we do our best work when working as a team.
- Service Oriented – Since we challenge ourselves to consistently deliver the highest quality of service to our patients, we seek the best talent and promote personal and professional development. As a result, we aim to exceed our goals and the expectations of our patients and our community.
- Visionary – We are forward thinkers with a point of view, anticipating, evaluating and executing beneficial trends and translating them into opportunities and progress for our patients and ourselves. Hence, we stay job-focused with a commitment to excellence.
Diane I. Hines, DDS
Dr. Diane Hines graduated with her Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Michigan in 1983. She is a lifelong resident of the metro Detroit area. She received a B.A. degree in Psychology in 1979 from the University of Michigan. Later, Dr. Hines worked in the private sector for various diverse dentists. Additionally, she has over 30 years of combined experience serving in the public sector for the City of Detroit Health Department, Oakland County Health Department and Ionia Correctional Facility.
Dr. Hines takes a gentle approach, easing any concerns you might have by providing valuable patient education. She listens so he can best understand your particular needs. Then she strives to give the highest standard of personalized dental care using her skilled training in the latest advances in dental technology.
Dr. Hines is a perfectionist when it comes to treating her patients. Her honesty, knowledge, and meticulous way contribute to her success as a superb dentist. She has built a solid foundation and confidence among all of her patients, which has contributed to a well-respected dental practice where patients keep coming back year after year and referring their families and friends. Her goal is to treat all of her patients with the utmost respect and highest level of customer service. Most of all, she is passionate about giving her patients healthy and beautiful smiles that will last for a lifetime.
Currently, Dr. Hines is a member of the American Dental Association, Wolverine Dental Society, Detroit District Dental Society, Pierre Fauchard Academy and the American College of Dentists. Dr. Hines and Jeffrey Hines married in 1979, and they have two children together–Brandon and Christopher. When she is not working, Dr. Hines enjoys cooking, reading, traveling, and exercising.
I graduated with a degree in Dental Assisting and Dental Technology with High Honors from the school of Allied Health at Ferris State University. Additionally, I have authored a technique manual and taught graduate prosthodontic instructors at many prominent dental schools and dental conventions across North America.
I joined Aesthetic Dental Clinique in 2012 as a Denture Lab Technician. Above all, I love working directly in the dental office and seeing firsthand how each custom dentures puts a smile on our patients’ faces. I make face fitting dentures in our office that fit the gums, the cheeks, lips smile line and the face! The more difficult the case or complex the problem, the more excited I am to take on the challenge.
It’s a rare, yet important, opportunity for the technician who makes the dentures to work directly with the patient.
Since 1984, dentistry has been my passion. First, my journey in dentistry began at Crockett Vocational Center in the Dental Assisting program. Then, I continued at Ferris State College and receive an Associate of Science in Dental Assisting. Later, I decided to pursue a degree in Dental Hygiene from Wayne County Community College District. Also, I am receiving my Associate of Science, along with a Bachelor in Healthcare Management from Sienna Heights. I have also taught Dental Assisting at Everest Institute for 6 years.
With all the above, I truly feel that my background has prepared me to give our patients the best dental care that they could experience. It’s rewarding to give hygiene treatment and educate patients on how to keep their mouth, teeth, and gums healthy to prevent gum and other related diseases. Thus, I want my patients to realize that good dental hygiene is an essential part of maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Above all, I enjoy my relationship with Christ. Also, I love spending time with my family, reading, exploring new restaurants, community service, attending continuing education events, and a good hot fudge sundae! My Mantra in life is “The only way you won’t succeed is if you don’t allow yourself to succeed.”
I am the Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) at Aesthetic Dental Clinique. Since 2013, I’ve worked for the company. First, I completed my education at Wayne County Community College, and later attended Washtenaw Community College. While I enjoy working with patients, I also aim to create a relaxed and comfortable environment at our office. When I’m not working, some of my hobbies include attending continuing education classes, traveling, catering with my mom, taking Zumba dance classes and being member of the American Dental Assistant Association.
De’ Yana Wagner
Originally, I am from Cleveland, Ohio. However, I moved to Michigan in my teen years. Before finding my career in dental, I worked as a model for several enjoyable years. However, the dentistry field is interesting and rewarding. For this reason, I enjoy being the first person you’ll likely speak with over the phone. I am responsible for making your scheduling process easy and seamless. Mostly, I love that I am able to work and talk to our patients and keep everyone smiling. I look forward to meeting you at your first appointment.
Phone: (248) 358-4000
Phone: (313) 533-6500
Monday – Thursday
9am – 7pm